Wilkergren Wedding Swank: 06/24/07

Aren't wedding websites the new "in" thing? Those of you who know us at all, know we are all about the latest trend--if it's free. So, this is the wedding website of Bethany Malmgren and Dylan Wilkerson. If you've found this, you are one of the more tech savy guests or you really like wedding blogs. We encourage your comments, your love, and your heartless ridicule. We love you!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

ready, set. . .

Well, everyone has to have a first post. So here goes. There was no proposal, no engagement ring, nada. Basically we found out we could rent our house again for another year and I called my grandmother and told her I thought that meant we would be getting married because we talked about having it at the house. I also told my mom. Finally, I had to tell Dylan because my mom told all my aunts and there was no going back. It took about three weeks for the idea to sink in with Dylan, but he's happy now. But, after going over the initial guest list and watching Dylan invite every loyal fan his band has, the house is out. So, we don't have a date. We don't have a venue. We don't have any money or a clue. But we do have a wedding blog. That's something, right?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Beth, You have done a wonderful job on this-only a few weeks left!! I love you! Mom

1/6/07 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home